Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just got my package from F21. I couldn't wait to open it & now I can't wait to wear what I got! Here's some pictures of the two goodies I got :]
Suedette knee high boots in black

Leopard print burnout top


I LOVE LOVE LOVE both! Can't wait to rock em.


Next item up for grabs: The BF blazer. I need to replace my old one!

All perfect staples for the fall season. Now... if only San Diego weather were on the colder side. I swear we're still experiencing summer in November! It reached 100 degrees F coastal. CRAZY. Anyways... Happy shopping everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love love love that leopart sweater! I wear something leopard every day lol

    I want to follow you, but where is your followerthingy?

    <3 Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anika: Hi! The "follow" link should be right at the top of the page when you scroll up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot boots!! Would LOVE to see a pic of them on you!

    ReplyDelete