Thanksgiving was full of family, food & fun. I started off the morning volunteering downtown to serve the less fortunate. To add to the tradition of the holiday, bf & I scoured the city for the best sales and found ourselves awake but tired at 6am Friday morning after a sleepless night spent at Walmart, the local outlet & Kohl's. Say hello to my new babies:

Simply Vera - Vera Wang Rath Wedges

Candie's Brilynn Peeptoe Booties

Cricut Expression in Plum
I looooove loooove loooove all 3 of these great buys. I've been looking for some buckled out wedges and peeptoe booties forever! I'm so picky sometimes, but Black Friday did me good. I also invested in a Cricut Expression. For those who don't know, this is a machine made for scrapbooking addicts. It pretty much cuts out shapes/fonts/designs from cartridges. Arts & crafts is one of my greatest pastimes & continues to be one of my favorite hobbies. I can't wait to break this bad boy out for my next project. For now, I'll keep staring at it sitting atop my new Ikea side table I bought specially for it. I love it THAT much!
No comments:
Post a Comment