I haven't updated this blog of mine in a loooonnnnnng time. What better way to do so than for a giveaway for a Forever 21 giftcard?! Forever 21 is definitely my go-to for stylish plus size clothing. I've been dieting since March and weighed in 20 pounds lighter yesterday :) I've shed the pounds & I feel a lot healthier. I know I have a long journey ahead to reach my ideal weight, but this is a great start. Because I've lost a few inches, I'm in dire need of new clothing! Ariana of Fatale Fashion is hosting the giveaway, which you can find here:http://fatfatalefashion.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-3-forever21.html
I LOVE the "Rebel Child" theme they currently have on the Forever 21+ website because it screams my style! Here are some pieces I am currently in LOVE with :)
I LOVE the "Rebel Child" theme they currently have on the Forever 21+ website because it screams my style! Here are some pieces I am currently in LOVE with :)



Love the dress in the second picture! so pretty:)
ReplyDelete-Jaz
http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com
Congrats on losing those LBS! Good luck in the giveaway :)
ReplyDelete