Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Outfit of the Day.

If anyone out there in the world happens to follow this little blog of mine, just letting you know... I'm on tumblr now. I'll probably update that more frequently because I'm a picture/video lover and usually I don't have enough things to write about for a blog entry. Feel free to follow!


Oh and outfit of the day!


|Jean jacket--Thrifted|Green & black leopard print tunic--F21+|Black leggings--Ross|
|Black knee high boots--F21+|Necklace--Juicy Couture|


Sorry about my messy room & dirty mirror LOL. I love wearing leggings & these knee high boots! It's cute & oh so comfy. However, you can't really see the boots in my pic :(. I wear both so often that I'm pretty sure I'll have withdrawals during the summer. The jean jacket is the same one I got during my thrift shopping adventure with my mom on Saturday afternoon. Just folded up the cuffs and voila! Simple casual outfit. Should I post more OOTDs? I guess if enough people out there happen to read my blog and say I should, I just might start. I don't know... get at me :)


The reason why I haven't posted any OOTDs are for the following reasons:
1) I hate taking solos.
2) I have no photographer.
3) I'm a tad bit shy about posting a bunch of solos of myself on the internet
4) I don't think anyone really reads my blog!

Happy shopping, loves!

3 comments:

  1. I read you ; )

    cute outfit have to look at sideways but still cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. GI!!!! look at you! u look very comfy chic and i love the print on ure tunic and the jean jacket is the perfect touch. and ure pretty. :-)

    ure no. 4 reason is definitely wrong. i read u, duh! ;-) and who cares if no one reads? keep posting and blog for YOU. and me and una, so we can stalk u. lol.

    and no. 2 - we definitely need to shoot together one day! i have an awesome photographer u know.

    and also - remember when u said u think ure the same size as me? ure crazy. im definitely way bigger than u. no wonder ure asos dress didnt fit. it was prolly too big. ;-)

    okloveyoubye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CurvyEveryday: Thank you, my dear! I was going for an artistic feel. LOL. No actually, I just didn't have enough room to fit a full-body pic because my bed was in the way. So... sideways it was!

    @BBM: Thanks girl. You're the sweetest! Jean jackets are coming back..I can feel it :) & yes, we should definitely shoot one day. I'm still building up my confidence to be loud & proud about my size.. just taking it one day at a time.

    And I still think we are the same size. The F21 jeggings I wear are in an 18 and my tops are 2x-3x usually. Seriously. This picture makes me look skinny. Even though I LOVE my curves, why do you think I LOVE those black leggings & boots? Oh and I wear tunics like no other.

    Thanks for the encouraging words, love!

    ReplyDelete