Currently on repeat: "Two Worlds" (The mix I made for bubba :])
Chopped the shit outta my hair today and finally caved to get that angled haircut i've been wanting. It's short. I don't miss my long hair... yet. I'm sure it'll hit me when I feel like curling my hair and getting dolled up for a night out only to realize my long locks are no more. Come to think of it, I haven't had short hair since I was nine-ish. But after weeks of debate, I finally woke up this morning yearning for some kind of change.
I'm looking over the to-do list I made for the summer and I think I did well. Haha.
[X] Old Town
[X] Body Worlds exhibition @ Balboa park
[X] Picnic at Seaport Village
[X] Girls Night: Sushi & Drinks
[ ] "Field Trip"
[X] Sammy's PCN
[X] Sea World
[ ] Six Flags?
[ ] Disneyland?
[ ] Vegas??
[X] 22nd Birthday :]
[ ] Externship??
[X] Ate Che & Kuya Jojo's Wedding
[X] NorCal Trip
[ ] Volunteer at St. Vincent de Paul's
[ ] Donate blood
[ ] Camping
[ ] SDSU Nursing Outing
[ ] Study for the NCLEX
[X] Sell more drawings!!--> sold 20+ :]
[X] Spend quality time w/my girls!
[ ] Girls night: Take 2
[X] Paint :]
[X] Sell at swapmeet
[X] Sell at swapmeet again
[X] Move!!
[] Paint new room
[X] Hair cut
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment