
I was bored yesterday, so I went out to the 99 cent store for no reason. One of my favorite things to do is go through the school supply aisle even though I don't need anything. I know... what a nerd, right? Anyhow... a book caught my eye. I skimmed through it and decided it was a must-buy especially since it was only 99 cents. I'm only 20 pages in, but loving it. Basically, it introduces the idea of "living artfully," in which you use your craft/passion/talent and share your feelings with others not through words, but by using your craft to convey those feelings and emotions. It is a compilation of personal stories in which individuals have lived artfully through the thoughtful little things they do for their loved ones. Plus...the book is in full color and that equals visual stimulation especially for a visual learner like me. I'm tempted to look ahead but I don't want to kill it for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment