


I'm itching to go shopping, but it's 2am. So my best friend and I are doing what we do best... chatting up a storm on AIM and window shopping online because everything is closed, sending links of cute fits to each other for opinions. Fall is coming soon and I can't wait to layer it up and have cooler weather. Speaking of shopping, I'm the type who likes to hella SEARCH especially through sales racks <33. I love bargain hunting. Moms and I went thrift store shopping. It's one of our faves cuz we take someone's unwanted items and turn it into our own. Plus, you save mucho moola.
On another note, my uncle and his fam's flight to the homeland is in a couple days and we'll finally get to settle in. After 2 decades of sleeping on a dinky twin bed, I'm finally upgrading. And when I say upgrading, I mean UPGRADING. Hello california king-sized memory foam bed! Holla! After a month of living with them, sharing everything, and adjusting to their ways of living, I'm truly going to miss them. My little cousins are too adorable and imma miss this hugs & kisses. When they come back after a couple years, they're gonna be grown and it's sad to think they may not even remember me :[
The summer days are slowly dwindling down and I have activities lined up before nursing school madness kicks in again. Gotta hit up the beach, pool, barbeques, game nights, etc etc as much as possible. Surprisingly, I don't recall going clubbing at all this summer. I've gone to bars but never really hit up the downtown scene. Weird?! Maybe I'll put that on the agenda as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment