Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

- Made the Dean's List for Spring 2009 :]
- No matter how much you try to stay optimistic and show people love, the world finds a way to show you some ounce of corruption to make you realize otherwise.
- Selling more drawings tomorrow :]. Hustle hustle hustle. Gotta make use of what free time I have this summer.
- My uncle freaked me out with ghost stories, so I've been hella paranoid the past couple of nights
- About to sell all my old furniture
- Still debating what I should paint on my walls
- Been feeling hella artsy lately
- Reminder: Send thank you cards to clinical professors for their recommendation letters
- Craving mexican food cuz I'm been drowning in Filipino food lately
- Started studying for the NCLEX
- Lots of family time lately & lovin it

No comments:

Post a Comment