Friday, July 3, 2009

Star Struck

It's 3 in the a.m. Tell me why my best friend and I are chatting it up on AIM talking about our top ten celebrity crushes. Funny.

1. Tyson Beckford
2. "Marky" Mark Wahlberg
3. Justin Timberlake - ever since them N*SYNC days.
4. Nick Zano
5. Jesse Metcalfe
6. Josh Duhamel
7. Usher
7.5. Patrick Dempsey - in them scrubs on Grey's Anatomy. Hot Damn... I have a thing for guys in scrubs.
8. Mario Lopez
9. Matt Damon - but only when he's Jason Bourne
10. Terrence Howard

3 comments:

  1. Patrick Dempsey @ 7.5 and Marky Mark @ 2? WTH girl? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha don't hate! I told you those scrubs are a killer. and Marky Mark... I can't even explain lol. It's that bad boy appeal? ... ... don't hate! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, i ain't hatin, i'm just sayin you should have switched them around, trade places on your list hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete