Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Road Trippen.

So excited! My best friends and I are traveling up the west coast from SD to fullerton to berkeley thur-sunday randomly... for the hell of it and to pay a surprise visit to one of our good friends from high school before she leaves for south africa for an internship to do big thangs. I have no idea what the hell we have planned besides a saturday on the ocean? Possibly sailing? Probably swimming and spending the night at my best friend's apt with him and his roommates. Hell yes. I'm excited and in need for some spontaneous adventure/getaway and it's with some of my favorite people. So... hell yes x2. I won't be surprised if i come home with a new piercing or something. Last time we had a big roadtrip (to SF), rae chelle and I came home with a couple new piercings as souvenirs haha.

Soooo many things going on! I absolutely love being a busy bee. Just finished the move with the fams into my uncle's place and living with them until they leave for Philippines in early august. My 1 and 3-yr-old cousins are the cutest. The 1-yr-old calls me either ate gi-gi or ate ya-ya cuz he can't get the 2 syllables for GIA together. Plus, he's the chubbiest little baby ever so all I want to do is squeeze him. He gets mad when I bust a sneak attack and hug him. Then the other one trips out when I put some sandals on sayin, "ate gia! where you going???" Also busy getting school shit done for the fall. Been contacting past nursing clinical instructors for recommendation letters for externships to get me going for possible job placement once I graduate and pass the NCLEX. Just got my drug screen done, did, and outta the way. Passed with flying colors... not like I had anything to worry about anyway :]. Then registering for 14 units tomorrow before we depart for our road trip. 5 days of school, lecture and clinical, monday through friday next semester. It's gonna be exhausting, I can already feel it. Anyways... I'm talking nonsense. And talking waaay too much. I get that way when I'm excited.

1 comment: