Yay! Got my February issue of Glamour magazine. I really shouldn't be this excited for a magazine, but hey... I love getting surprises in the mail! What's even better is that I got a year's subscription for FREE. Not completely free... but I save up Coke Rewards points from the bottles & boxes of canned Coke that my family buys. I only drink soda occasionally but when I do, it's a must-have when I eat pizza or burgers for some reason. Anyhow, the points really do add up & you can get great prizes. So far, I've been drawn towards the magazine subscriptions because they're on the cheaper end of their listed prizes & totally worth it! So far, I've only gotten a year's subscription to Glamour magazine & this technie one called Wire for my younger brother because he loves his electronics. Next up is probably Cosmopolitan or Allure. I love freebies! All you have to do is sign up for an account here & enter the points from under the bottle tops or from inside the cardboard boxes of select Coke brands such as Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, etc. GET ON IT!! :)
Onto the reason for this post... I LOVE this cover of Glamour magazine because it features Kim Kardashian. YUP! It is Miss Kim. I didn't even recognize her until I saw her name on the cover. I'm a fan of hers & her sisters... mostly hers because she has crazy curves and a voluptuous body, which I really admire. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair on this cover. My current beauty goal has been to grow my hair out this long and cut some long layers all around. This picture is EXACTLY what I had in mind!
While we're on the topic of curves, I MUST share this picture courtesy of Nike:

The first time I read this ad, I felt so empowered. It really gave me a warm feeling inside because I could relate to it & it made me love my body even more than I already do :)
Before I end this blog entry, I'd like to give a shot out (again) to "BBM" of Big Beautyful Mess. She's hosting a Torrid accessory giveaway as featured in her entry here. Four lucky readers will win 1 of 4 featured accessories. My fave would have to be the rhinestone bracelet. Actually... all of them are cute minus the skull earrings, solely for the reason that I'm not the biggest fan of skulls. Enjoy :)
Happy shopping!

i LOVE that nike add. but i wish that the girl is bigger. now that, would be the business. and thx for the love as always mahal! xoxo!
ReplyDelete