Just recently, I bought a couple more pieces from F21 (my go-to store) & I'm in love with them.

This white flowy top is so cute paired with a colored tank underneath & is perfect for the spring or summer. Though winter has just begun, I haven't let that keep me from rocking this top with a leather bomber jacket over. I especially love the three panels of different fabrics. My favorite part would have to be the bottom panel of lace because it's so detailed & intricate.

Of course, I can never stray away from animal prints & zippers. I've paired this top with black leggings, flat black knee-high boots and gold accessories since the zipper detailing is in gold.
I am such a F21+ fanatic and speaking of, Ashley of Ashley Getting Dressed is featuring a giveaway for a $50 F21 giftcard here.
While we're on giveaways... Jennifer from Jasifers Lions Club is giving away these cute "love" earrings from Aldo. See her entry here.
Happy shopping :)
No comments:
Post a Comment