Gerry from Big Beautyful Mess is holding a B&Lu giveaway in celebration of her blog's 1st birthday. Click here to see her giveaway.

I found this dress on B&Lu's website and I really liked it because of the pattern, the colors, the belt and ruffle detail above the bust. I like neutrals & muted colors, but the roses in this pattern gives it a nice pop of color. It gives me a romantic vibe and seems like it could easily be worn casually during a daytime date around San Diego paired with a cardigan and some cute sandals and dressed up for a hot date with some wedges.
Speaking of roses... I've been in a Valentine's day mood lately. I love this time of the year mostly for the lovey dovey heart decor and hearts on everything! I finally got this heart wreath to decorate my bedroom door. It's so simple, yet so elegant :) Originally, I wanted to make one myself because I found a styrofoam heart at my local craft store and some roses, but I would pay 2x more than just buying it already made. I think cupid hit me with his arrow because I've been extra lovely dovey with the BF lately. ♥♥ No complaints here!
Quick shout outs to:
Gazel from Bonjour Gazel! & Ariana from Fatale Fashion.
These lovely ladies selected me as a winner for a couple of their recent giveaways. I won Gazel's "Canadian giveaway" (pictured below -- postcard & sugary goodies from Canada. My fave is the coffee crisp!) and Ariana's eShakti.com $15 gift card giveaway (which I have yet to use). Thank you so much ladies!

Speaking of, Ariana is hosting another giveaway. She's giving this beauty, courtesy of CatMooreDesigns. I love the color of the jewels. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment