
I've always had a fear of online shopping when it came to clothing, shoes or any type of apparel simply because I'm an on-hands type of person. I like trying things on before I buy them. One example: I had my eye on Juicy Couture heart pave stud earrings FOREVER but when I tried them on in the store, they were waaaay too chunky for my tiny ears :(. Lesson learned.
Well... today I conquered my fear. What better way for me to conquer my fear then through a sale?! ASOS is currently having a sale up to 70% 0ff! GAME OVER. Because I'm new to ASOS CURVE, I decided on two pieces which were both excellent deals & I'm hoping it won't take too long before I get my new babies in the mail. I'm trying to add bolder colors to my wardrobe because I tend to wear solid blacks, grays, tans/taupe.
My picks:

*Original Price: $48.27 │*Sale Price: $13.79
My go-to casual outfit is a long tunic with leggings/jeggings/tights paired with a cardigan and boots. This dress is like a step up from my daytime look. I've been looking for a long-sleeved tunic/dress for a while now & the bright blue color is like a cherry atop a sundae.

*Original Price: $129.30 │*Sale Price: $39.65
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I've been eyeing this dress for so long & I guess the only reason it was still in stock was because of it's selling price. When Gerry of Big Beautyful Mess rocked this dress out during the holidays in one of her posts, I fell even more in love & knew I had to have it! I'm a fan of the whole layered ruffled tier look and the gold detail screams for gold accessories. If only I had an occasion to wear this dress to... Oh BTW, $129.30 down to $39.65?! Couldn't pass this up.
Special shout-out to Ariana of FATale Fashion for holding the eShakti giveaway. I found out yesterday that I'm one of two $15 giftcard winners! That totally made my week :)
Best sale ever!! And yay for winning, can't wait to see what you get!
ReplyDeletei CANNOT wait to see you these dresses on u girl! thx for the shout-out too! ure the best!
ReplyDelete